Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

Hey guys today I will be reviewing the Glowtxt and Flashvortex websites. These both websites try to give you the same thing- amazing colorful text/animation to decorate your blog.

First up is Glowtxt!

The thing that I was most impressed with this website was the colors. Beautiful and amazing, they had every color and design you could think of. Customizing on this website was a breeze and very simple. I enjoyed this one very much. (See example of website text below.)




Last but not least is Flashvortex!

While not as colorful as the other website, vortex was still impressing none of the less. Flashvortex tended to be more for people who knew how to edit way more advanced stuff. While glowtxt tends to be more user friendly. (See example of website below.)

  Hope this helped you in some way shape or form and if it did a follow would be much appreciated. Thanks for viewing guys as always this is Westin and I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment