Hey guys today I would like to tell you about Google Voice, Google Chat, and Google Hangout. Google Voice is a Google service that allows you to call people with a keypad and talk to them just with voice. Here is the link. Google chat is where you one on one someone with voice and video. This is useful for when you don't want anyone to interrupt. Here is the link. Also remember that it is a plug in, so you must download it to your computer. Finally, last but not least is Google Hangout. This let's you talk to an amazing nine people at the same time! This is useful for business meetings, or just talking with friends in general. Here is the link. Also remember for this one you need a Google Plus account.
Well guys I hope this helped you in some way, shape or form. Until next time, this is Westin and I'm out.
No comments:
Post a Comment