Whatsup guys today I will be showing a quick little tool that can make getting to your favorites websites MUCH faster and easier. Look at the picture above. My symbaloo has Blogger, Voki, and Gmail, as these are the websites I use the most. See each tile? You can add a specific website just by searching in the sybaloo search bar, and it will add it to the black tile of your choice (see first image to bottom). So for example, if I were to add youtube, all I would need to do is search on the special sybaloo search bar (see first image below), and it would automatically add it to the tile of my choice (see second image to the bottom). It's a very useful shortcut, and CAN BE ADDED AS YOUR HOME PAGE, saving you a lot of typing and time. This websites name is www.symbaloo.com. But anyways if this helped you in any way a follow would be much appreciated but other then that I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you have a super wonderful tasty day and i'll see you guys next time.



No comments:
Post a Comment