Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Whatsup guys today I will be informing you on which in my opinion is better: the blogger app, or the website. I spent some time looking and comparing the two and I have made my final decision: the website is better. (This is my opinion only.)


Why do I think that? Well there is many reasons. I think that the app is convenient but it is also hard to do specific things on. For example, I found that just jumping to other posts and around my blog took ages compared to the computer. Also, if there is a website or program that requires flash, it will not work. This is because devices cannot have flash on them because they do not have processors that the computers have. And finally, some things aren't even shown on my blog in the app version. Things like the poll, feedjit, and links to my other classmates blogs didn't even show up. This is very frustrating. However, I did find that uploading a photo is very easy and user-friendly. But anyways guys if you've enjoyed a follow would be much appreciated and leave a tasty little comment below on if you think the app or the website is better. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment